Happy Thursday! We wanted to share a bit of inspiration by our in-house design team. We hope you will love creating with Cute Girl!
Crate Paper Cute Girl 12x12 Paper - Story Book (#680494), Sisters (#680495), Magical (#680493), Sassy (#680498), My Girl (#680500), Fancy (#680503), Cute Girl Printed Vellum (#680504), Cute Girl Ephemera Pack (#680509), Cute Girl Small Embellishments (#680512), Sticky Thumb Tape Runner (#340261), Dimensional Foam White Tabs (#340273), American Crafts 12 x 12 Cardstock – White (#71081), Black (#71082), White embroidery floss & needle, black pen
- Use Cute Girl 12x12 Story Book paper as the background.
- Cut an 11.5” x 8.5 rectangle from White cardstock. Use embroidery floss and needle to add stitches close to the edges on both 8.5” sides.
- Cut 4.5” x 3.5” rectangles from Cute Girl 12x12 Story Book, Sisters, and My Girl papers. Round the corners.
- Cut 2.5” x 3.5” rectangles from Cute Girl 12x12 Magical and Fancy papers. Round the corners.
- Cut a 4.5” x 3.5” rectangle from Cute Girl Printed Vellum. Round the corners.
- Cut an 11.25” x 1.5” piece from Cute Girl 12x12 Sisters paper. Distress one long edge.
- Cut a 9.75” x 1.5” piece from Cute Girl 12x12 Fancy paper. Distress one long edge.
- Cut a 9.25” x 1.5” piece from Cute Girl 12x12 Sassy paper. Distress one long edge.
- Cut a 6.5” x 4.5” rectangle of Black cardstock as a photo mat.
- Layer and adhere patterned paper strips and rectangles to the background. Use Dimensional Foam to adhere white cardstock centered .25” from bottom edge.
- Layer and adhere remaining patterned paper rectangles, printed vellum, ephemera, photo, and photo mat. Adhere small embellishments.
- Cut a 2.5” x .5” rectangle of Cute Girl 12x12 Magical paper. Distress all edges. Add journaling.