It's official, Crate Paper is rolling out the red carpet and inviting scrapbookers to take part in their twice a year Design Team call! With three new collections about to debut (oh yes, and you're going to LOVE them..we promise!) in the next month Crate Paper is seeking talented, committed designers to contribute their skills in helping us show off our latest collections. Of course, as with any design team call, there are certain requirements that will need to be taken into consideration to be labeled one of Crate Paper's "CP Girls". We've rounded up the requirements and listed them below for you to review. We'll be counting on all our CP Girls to contribute every month throughout the next six months. We realize that Summer is a busy time for most, so if you think you might not able to fulfill the listed requirements, check back with us a little later on following next years design team call! We'd certainly love to have you though and as always, if interested in trying out for Crate Paper's design team, we suggest simply going for it as we have plenty of spots to fill!! We're seeking a vast variety of designers to join the team including scrapbookers, card makers, paper artists and altered project experts!
Crate Paper Design Team Requirements are as follows:
- Submit a minimum of two projects per month. One will be included as part of a tutorial post that we'll ask you to submit the first of each month. The other can be a misc. project of your choosing, though we ask that the project be made using at least 80% Crate Paper products. Same goes for published works, which is addressed further down.
- Provide a semi-professional headshot of yourself along with a short bio (feel free to be yourself here). Both will be posted on our blog so that everyone visiting can get to know more about you and your work.
- Be a participant in the on goings of the Crate Paper blog. On occasion, we enjoy hosting a challenge or two and will ask you to contribute. You won't be expected to participate in all challenges, but we hope you'll jump in every once awhile to help make our challenges more fun for our Crate Paper fans!
- Submit two projects for Summer CHA 2010. Compensation is provided for submitted works to be put on display at show. New collections ship immediately upon joining the team. Your first CHA project will be assigned early July.
- All projects published (not including e-zines, though this is up for independent review) using at least 80% Crate Paper products will be compensated accordingly. A scanned/photographed image of the publication is required upon requesting compensation.
- We ask that you commit to the Crate Paper team for a minimum of six months. After your term has expired, you may be invited back or asked to stay on the team for second term.
So, what will you receive as a Crate Paper Design Team Member (CP Girl!)? Well, the new collections are well on their way and we already have plans to ship them to our designers as soon as they arrive at our warehouse! You'll receive all the new collections; pattern papers + embellishments (a few new additions!) . We'll also have available many of our earlier collections if you'd like to work with those as well. We try to provide ample product so that you have more than enough to keep you inspired during your sixth month term...we even encourage you to work them into some of your other non-CP projects. The products are your to keep..always.
Remember the three questions we posted yesterday? Now that your familiar with all the design team details, and answered "yes" to at least two of three questions from yesterday, we welcome you to try out for the team!! Send us an email at email@example.com and in doing so, be sure to include a link to your gallery/blog (either or is fine), your full name, a quick note as to what you'd like to contribute (card maker? scrapbooker? etc.) and any other info you think might be helpful in demonstrating your talents!
Best of luck to all applicants! We look forward to reviewing your submissions - we'll announce the team in a week or so here on the Crate Paper blog!